.:soft reminder:.

"And if My servants ask thee about Me - behold, I am NEAR; I respond to the call of him who calls, whenever he calls unto Me; let them, then, respond unto Me, and believe in Me, so they might follow the right way" (2:186)

Monday, March 19, 2012

inche proposal


in the name of Allah, my Lord, my everything, inshaAllah...



alhamdulillah, thumma alhamdulillah, thumma alhamdulillah...



this one is not officially announced yet, but still, alhamdulillah, from a 150% trusted source I scored band 2 (m not so sure if the score is called as band or what. however, the best rate is 1 and I considered 2 is good enough to push my research proposal through, hey!) for my defense of research proposal (drp).







it worth all the time and efforts alhamdulillah. but seriously, what i gave was only 15% of the success. the major parts were prayers from others, especially my family and friends and my dokter pembimbing's advices and great time mending all my 'linking problems'.



ultimately, without Allah's will and consent, nothing could be done. and this 'green light' signal of me pursuing with my current title of research will go avail. Allah huAkbar, walillahilhamdh ;D



let's get started! the main concern is not about getting it done and that's it! but to become the real master of the field. and i bet you, it's a long way to go and it ain't a 'play-play' business =_='







every master was once a disaster. may Allah guide and ease the sailing!




8 comments:

  1. May Allah give ease =D

    bittaufiq wannajah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS MUNA YG GENIUS! tehee..pray for me pulak...>__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoyeahh as salam kakak ! Go go , aja aja hwaiting ! Hehe .

    ReplyDelete
  4. kid: amin ya rabb :) smoga Allah pelihara hati jg langkah kita semua;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ima:

    hehe thanks dear :)
    may Allah ease ur way too :)

    and that's gonna demand hard words and efforts too. may Allah bless ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. adik mira syg:fighting! hehe

    bila2 percuma, mari date!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yana syg: :D mish u laaaaaaaaaaa :|

    ReplyDelete