.:soft reminder:.

"And if My servants ask thee about Me - behold, I am NEAR; I respond to the call of him who calls, whenever he calls unto Me; let them, then, respond unto Me, and believe in Me, so they might follow the right way" (2:186)

Monday, November 14, 2011

this is it



in the name of ALLAH, my Lord, my everything inshaALLAH.


I don’t think that i need to mention how hard I update my post nowadays. hah-ha~ Too many things occured and as usual, I took too much time pondering and coping well with them.


- My never ended proposal and the defence thingy, Dr.O’s paper work plus some other make-ups for my scholar and like.


More often than not, we’ll be so envy and distress looking and thinking of others’ being.


What a peaceful and great life they have.

What a pleasant things and stuff they enjoy. etc.


The very point we forgot about how well we’re actually living this life, there are lots of others who wanted to live our lives.


Yes, there are points in life where we feel so down and hopeless for things which are beyond our capabilities but hey, that’s THE learning process. We keep on praying to be given the strength in enduring this life but we apparently misinterpret His way of doing it when He placed on us such ‘burdens’ to make we learn what strength means. He tested us with every weaknesses and limitations we have so that we can become a better person each day in our life.


Yes, the past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited or erased. It can only be accepted and improved.


Let’s move on. Do not become the victims of our own minds by wondering on things which are not ours to mind, neither control. Be positive.




No comments:

Post a Comment