.:soft reminder:.

"And if My servants ask thee about Me - behold, I am NEAR; I respond to the call of him who calls, whenever he calls unto Me; let them, then, respond unto Me, and believe in Me, so they might follow the right way" (2:186)

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Here Comes Goodbye...



It has come to an end.

Students of Words

LG @ Life’s Good

Bachelor in Applied Language Studies (English for Professional Communication) with Minor in Business Management.

We are the Apples

We are the Moto Sayo



Wowwa @ Najwa Arifah – Nini Kay @ Khairul – Feeza @ Hafiz Nur – Yuni @ Alyuna Ayushita – Aisyah @ Along – K. Anis and ME



I’d love to express my gratitude. How I thank and owed all of those buddies damn much for their excellent 3-years of living and bearing with an indifferent muna…hahaa (now, some consider me as a freak ~). It wasn’t a play and seriously, I know I’m such a nuisance… always the heartache never the sweetheart hahaa. But they did… bear with all my flaws and bad. May Allah grant all you the best fare you deserve. I’m nobody but a normal arissa myana, who's always 19 and have this unique characteristic of being able to sleep anytime-anywhere. Thank you and sorry for everything gays



Love you gays



3 comments:

  1. ngaaa miss u gays so much. sayur camana? sehat.. hahahahaha

    eh komen kat i bole je taw

    ReplyDelete
  2. sayur udah layu maa... gagagaaa..

    bole ea? knapa kne ad verification? tk ley verified lak humhummmm

    (ajar cmne nk wat layout home yg cute tu pls)

    ReplyDelete
  3. owh hiiiii (imagin emuke i yg cute blurr br bgn tdo) br bace plss.. luv u too gays..so much. hope leh jumpe lg plss.

    ReplyDelete