.:soft reminder:.

"And if My servants ask thee about Me - behold, I am NEAR; I respond to the call of him who calls, whenever he calls unto Me; let them, then, respond unto Me, and believe in Me, so they might follow the right way" (2:186)

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

lalat-lalat masa pt.1



In the name of Allah, my Lord, my everything, inshaALLAH.



Time Flies.



Yeah, how time flies. I was having this small talk with Kak Azwa (bukan nama sebenar) when she sent me back home from Ansar before I seriously realize it…



Kak Azwa: tak sangka kan? Dah lebih dua tahun kita kenal. Akak ingat lagi waktu tu akak sembang-sembang dengan awak kat Masjid Sunway

Me: eh, haah la kak… hehh… lamanya.

Kak Azwa: Masha Allah.. masa tu awak baru je lagi dengan Kak Siti (bukan nama sebenar). Asyik dok berkepit dua orang je dengan Anis (bukan nama sebenar)

Me: *smiling to myself though I know Kak Azwa would never be able to see that.



It feels like just yesterday, I was sitting in a daurah half-heartedly listening to the pengisian.






It feels like just last two weeks Kak Anis (bukan nama sebenar) and I was having a great time indulging ourselves with Ais Kacang Frado with Kak Siti (bukan nama sebenar) and Kak Akhma (bukan nama sebenar) by the seksyen 2 lake.








It feels like it is just last month I met Syidah (bukan nama sebenar) and have a real great sharing under the coconut tree (err I’m not pretty sure if it was really a coconut tree, but it has the same leaves pattern like what a coconut tree usually has), having vitagen 5 rasa and bytes kegemaran.



It feels like I just met those amazing and sweet adik2 from MSU, having first sitting with Anis Shafikah(bukan nama sebenar) and Hamidah (bukan nama sebenar) etc etc etc.



Yeah.



Having all sorts of items in the list, by right, my argument is certainly irrational and invalid. How come it was justLIKE YESTERDAY…?



It had been y.e.a.r.s.



And Alhamdulillah… I’m still here… in this barren road that nobody could never understand and imagine unless they’re here.



Doing the same thing.

Sharing the same dream.

Hoping for the same promises from our Lord and beloved Prophet SAW.



And I bet, if it is only me and I for sole, I can NEVER get it through.



Thank you Allah, for this chance.


Thank you Allah, for granting me with real great parents, kin and friends ----> surely my wonderful sisters, akhowat fillah.


It’s just more than words can ever say. May Allah bless us and guide us along this journey, inshaALLAH.



p/s: cik yang suka kaler pink, i owe u, for every good single thing i cherish in this life.

may ALLAH bless u :)







6 comments:

  1. dah komen tentang post ni kat fb kan..

    nak komen gambar: macam berwajah garang dari belakang..

    apa pun terngiang2 lagi soalan ni : dah berapa tahun awak berada dalam tarbiyah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sobsob (cries blood)
    nak mintak izin mengfemeskan post ini (masih cries blood-wah broken)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yana:

    haha...skrg mcm slalu lak pop up di fb... glad.

    oh, ye ke ceria? bukan mse tu hangat hati ka, tunggu bas nk g junjung pnye lme? hehe **,


    p/s: soalan maut tu... cuakss...

    anyway, smoga terus kuat! smoga Allah smpikn kt kp ramadhan utk repair semuanya ttg diri kt, amiin

    ReplyDelete
  4. anis: ngeee~

    bahaya ni slalu sgt cries blood. abang kassim dlm ibu mertuaku pun kalah **< hehe

    silakan2
    lakukan sesukanya asalkan apa yg benar itu tersebar luas...

    barakalah sis...

    ReplyDelete
  5. munna!!! x tahu mahu kata apa. sedih gembira dalam terharu...

    baru tahu minn edina tu siapa.mmg lemah la tsaqafah ex-mamamu ni...

    ReplyDelete
  6. mama syg:

    hehee ^^ minn ed tu sgt cool bergaya kn?
    kaki terjah dan pakai buat aje ap yg dia rse betul.

    itu kot makna hidup.

    jzkk kak...
    saya hutang lagi BANYAK kt kak utk semua ni :)
    semoga kasih kita sampai syurga... aminn

    luv u muah2 ^^,

    ReplyDelete