.:soft reminder:.

"And if My servants ask thee about Me - behold, I am NEAR; I respond to the call of him who calls, whenever he calls unto Me; let them, then, respond unto Me, and believe in Me, so they might follow the right way" (2:186)

Thursday, February 10, 2011

master-jee




In the name of Allah, my Lord, my Everything…inshaAllah.


Allah huAkbar, Allah huAkbar, Allah huAkbar, walillahilhamdh.


These couple of weeks I’ve been like ‘tak cukup tanah’ running here and there. Despite my special trait -------------------> bertenang terlebih, I was kinda all over the place handling things for my ‘Hard Labour Scheme’ a.k.a SKS thingy, claiming my tuition fees, registering new account for Bank Islam, settling some issues pertaining to my PTPTpoo loan and what not. I don’t need that kind of stress anymore.



Geee~ berbunyi seperti terlalu secular pula. All of these ‘side businesses’ were seriously disastrous taxing and challenging. Plus, I was so taken aback with the mysterious death loss of my brother’s Bebi (refer previous entry to figure out who’s actually Bebi was) and the impasse between two most important things in my life which I’d like not to mention here. How could I choose when I’ve only them in my life?



Anyway, now I’ve this real ‘masters’ challenge. I bet you, it’s never that simple to work [though mine’s only 15 hours per week] and do your post-grad at the very same time. Having this good feeling like when-the-time-has-come-everything-will-fall-into-places is definitely not helping at all. Mark my words, one busy lecturer to supervise your ‘labour work’ and one busy supervisor who loves to make your ‘body busy’ are eventually a perfect match.



I had a seriously hard time getting used to the fact that I’ve to forgone my dear ‘lepak-ing under the taugeh tree’ and work triple time hard getting way more familiar with Bhatia, Swales, Kathpalia and Tucker et. al that I ever wanted to be. [Note: those gays guys are those who responsible upon my pre-permanent head damage for coming out with this ‘Genre Analysis’ ideas which directly have everything to do with my masters thingy.]



For God’s sake, I’ve came to such extent that I don’t know what do I do next. The more I read, the more I got confused and this time, I could just agree with those who ‘revealed’ the fact that doing your masters in research mode is far more tedious than completing it in course-work or mix-mode until my wet-blanket-supervisor said this to me...



I have my confident in you. It’s okay to get confused when you’re reading. If I have a 100% confident in you, you should have 500% confident in yourself.”



She has the confident. Well, that pretty much took care of the problem. Heee ^^. She’s been fishing me since the academy issued pre-offer for some of the LG 220 students to continue with post-grade studies in APB. So, this is just the road I’ve taken. The ‘versus’ part of UPM and UiTM is kinda pointless of arguing right now. After all, it’s better to be with the ‘devil’ you know than an ‘angel’ from no where so I chose to be with the dearest supervisor who loves to make my ‘body busy’.



So that’s it. With time, I shall see that this wasn’t hell thorough and thorough.

One thing to be kept in mind…



“With the hardship there’s relief. Verily, with the hardship, there’s a relief….”



Go Arissa!!




Cukup Januari kelmarin ku tinggalkan kelamku…

Tentangku… tentang apa pun yang membuat ku tiada bererti…




No comments:

Post a Comment