.:soft reminder:.

"And if My servants ask thee about Me - behold, I am NEAR; I respond to the call of him who calls, whenever he calls unto Me; let them, then, respond unto Me, and believe in Me, so they might follow the right way" (2:186)

Saturday, March 5, 2011

finer things pt.1



p/s1: mind your time, friends...

p/s2: learn from others' experiences [mine in this case]hopefully, your journey would made easy ^^



Bismillah…



Allah huAkbar, Allah huAkbar, Allah huAkbar, wa lillahilhamdh



It had been days… or weeks, actually that I’ve this ‘to-write-or-not-to-write’ syndrome and only today I’ve the chance to jot something down here. As usual, too many things occurred and somehow my 'delayed-respond-disease was actively applying itself and has corrupted the entire system.



After quite sometimes, I manage to get over it and figure out some reasons and rationale of putting my thoughts into real words rather than letting them hanging around and still inside there – my brain; which will cause more destruction than I could ever imagine. Okay, that’s not the thesis statement neither the implied main idea I’m about to nag tell here.



Cut all of the great-great grandfather story and the bunga-bunga bahasa part and let’s go through the summary of events quickly and jump to the ibrah part.



--------------------> I was supposed to have my yuyu somewhere in Kajang but before that, I’ve to run to Shidah’s place first for other yuyu. I was so ‘bertenang terlebih’ that I went out at wrong time and waited for a bus at a wrong place. Fine, lesson learnt. Next time Arissa, please be more alert and plant in some small ‘nervousness’ tree inside because your ‘bertenangterlebih’ trait will not act cool at all time.



When I managed to get one and done with K.Nira and Shidah’s yuyu which of course has dragged my time, I ran out of Ilham (the apartment’s name, not something like ‘run out of idea’. tq) to catch a cab. And as usual, I was so very the ‘bersangka baik’ that I could have one to send me to the nearest KTM station and my ‘earnest’ feeling has turned me down.



Never mind, it happens all the time and I know, I can always get the test through though it might be time-consuming and emotionally distressful [pede].



After that ‘best-est’ part took place, plus some other very ‘helpful organization’ of our public transportation system I managed to reach Kajang and I was actually 1 hour late for the yuyu. Heaven. And again, I was so very the bersangka baik that I still can join theyuyu but by the time reach there, everybody has wrapped up the majlis. Another heaven. Hah-ha.



Ermn…. I guess I shall end this summary because it doesn’t seem like one. T_____T stressed out.



One point ---------------------> limitation.



We’re human beings, so if we’re normal, each and every one of us, must have at least a limitation. More often than not, this limitation thingy will turn us down, stressful and sad. We might be tired of acting cool, looking so very the macho in front of others and struggling hard to keep our feelings inside, but please, to grieve upon it is not a good idea because it’s not helpful in any way.



He says…

“Verily, We have created man into toil and struggle. Thinketh he, that none hath power over him?” (Al-Balad 90:4,5)



Yes, life is hard, I bet you… and some of us can barely survive even after struggling hard to earn a life. But Allah has promises us that…

“On no soul doth God place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns, and it suffers every ill that it earns…” (Al Baqarah 2:286)



And remember what He always wants us to know…

“There did God give you one distress after another by way of requital, to teach you not to grieve for the booty that had escaped you and for the ill that had be fallen you, for god is well aware of all that ye do” (Ali Imraan 3:153)



So, what’s the matter with limitation?


tbc



No comments:

Post a Comment