.:soft reminder:.

"And if My servants ask thee about Me - behold, I am NEAR; I respond to the call of him who calls, whenever he calls unto Me; let them, then, respond unto Me, and believe in Me, so they might follow the right way" (2:186)

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Update Please





Bismillah…


Let’s keep this short and simple (I doubt that. Okay, positive!).


Here are some updates about things which I’m up to.


-------------------------> Masters in Applied Language Studies (English for Professional Communication) which sounds bombastic and scary enough to me (I supposed).





So, I’ll be working with Cha, The Alpha Male who’s also the winner of Tan Sri Arshad’s Award for last Degree Season after Dr. Fatimah Dinna has successfully fished us to be (once again) her research students. Though she’s kinda ‘Love-Hate Thing’ ‘event’ of life, I guess I’m blessed to be supervised by a great resourceful person like her. May Allah bless this ‘broken’ road and may it made easy as we go.



-------------->Skim Khidmat Siswzah



Oh, it’s not a Skim Cepat Kaya or PTPT-poo thingy but kinda ‘Hard Labour Scheme’ where I have to serve the academy for 15 hours per week.





Okay, at least I’m doing something to earn my ‘uncang magic’ money while connecting my neurons altogether to make me more human fully utilizing the special gifts of brain, strength and time from my Lord.



It’s actually working 10 hours with a lecturer, doing the admin and clerical work while the extra 5 will be allocated for us to be seen around the academy, pretending like we’re the most dedicated, enthusiastic and serious researchers on earth.



Hehh… that’s lil bit sagacious, phonetically and I seriously hope that my friends and I could make it through which means less time of ‘lepak-ing under the taugeh tree’ and be wiser in time management and what not.



------------------------------> ...


See? I’ve no more to be mentioned here. Hehh… how positive thought is damn helpful to be applied in life :) thank you Allah.



Some gentle reminders for us since Allah said, “Therefore, give admonition in case the admonition profits the hearer” (87:9)



“By (the token of) Time (through the Ages), Verily Man is in loss, Except such as have Faith and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of Truth, and Patience and Constancy” (Al-‘Asr 103: 1-3)


Allah hu'Alam



No comments:

Post a Comment